Philadelphia’s Top IV Hydration Therapy
Nutritional Infusions For A Healthy Life
While it may seem like a minor discomfort, dehydration is not something you should ever ignore, particularly if you’re aging or looking after an older family member. If you or your loved one becomes dehydrated on a regular basis, you may start to see extremely detrimental effects on the body, such as a lack of mental clarity, a decrease in energy level, and an increased vulnerability to sickness and injury. These effects can be especially dangerous to older patients, and can even lead to serious decline.
In order to help patients avoid the dangerous effects of dehydration, Mercado Medical Practice is proud to offer IV Hydration Therapy. Unlike simply drinking water or juice, IV therapy allows fluids to enter your bloodstream directly, resulting in immediate hydration. We offer a variety of therapies that include additional fluids, such as electrolytes, vitamins and antioxidants to give you a boost and keep you feeling your best. These therapies can be particularly beneficial to those who are undergoing treatment for cancer, as they’re highly effective in helping you restore your body quickly.
Receiving fluids via IV is standard medical practice -- you may have even had an IV before -- but selective IV hydration therapy is a new, customizable, cutting-edge procedure that can be administered exactly when you want it, exactly how you want it, and with immediate results. If you’re ready to feel hydrated, energized, and ready to take on each day, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mercado and the team at Mercado Medical Practice today! IV therapy and sleep studies are only available to existing patients
IV Infusions for Complete Hydration & Youthful Looking Skin
At Mercado Medical Practice, we offer a number of additions to your IV hydration therapy that can provide your body even more incredible health benefits. These offerings include:
- Myers Cocktail IV: Myers Cocktail is an effective treatment for depression, asthma, migraines, fatigue, fibromyalgia, muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, allergies, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders. Many patients report a boost of clarity and energy after experiencing a Myers Cocktail infusion.
- Glutathione: The mother of all antioxidants, glutathione contains an essential nutrient that prevents damage to important cellular components in your body. It’s a master detoxifier and helps support the immune system. Studies suggest that intravenous glutathione reduces and protects against toxicity, cancer side effects, improves or maintains quality of life, and enhances therapeutic effects in some cancer patients treated with certain chemotherapy agents. Glutathione may also help treat cancer cachexia.
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C is 100% bioavailable. That means you can support your adrenal glands, maintain energy levels, improve and protect your skin, strengthen tendons and bones, boost your immune system and fight chemotherapy/radiation side effects with the power of high dose Vitamin C.
- Nirvana Mood Support: Our mood support cocktail includes Vitamin C, B12, B Complex, Magnesium, Calcium, B5, Chromium, Selenium and Zinc. Stressed out, anxious or exhausted? Nirvana Mood Support can help you rest, restore, improve your mood and much more.
Advanced IV Vitamin Therapy
Another exciting element of the IV therapy we offer at Mercado Medical Practice is the option to combine the aforementioned IV cocktails for even greater beneficial effects on your body. This allows us to address multiple ailments at once, providing you quick, effective relief after your session. These offerings include:
- Tru Balance: Tru Balance combines the ingredients of a Myers Cocktail with B6 and Arginine. This allows us to address hormonal imbalance, sleep regulation, mood regulation and possible symptoms of depression with one singular IV therapy. Tru Balance is best for those dealing with depression and anxiety, mood swings, bloating, fatigue and sleep regulation.
- Rehydrate: Have you found yourself lacking energy lately? Rehydrate employs B Complex to address troubles with a loss of energy in the form of exercise fatigue, general exhaustion, jet lag, or even hangovers. Rehydrate can also help improve your skin complexion and alleviate symptoms of seasonal illness.
- Hydration Cocktail: Can’t get hydrated after a massage or hot yoga? This can turn a pleasant, healing form of exercise or therapy into a dangerous dehydration situation. Grab our Hydration Cocktail and receive 1000ml of fluids to hydrate instantly and prevent further loss of fluid!
- AntiOxidize: Our AntiOxidize cocktail contains both glutathione and Vitamin C. This can help protect you against free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, boost your immune system, detoxify and reduce cellular inflammation, and much more.
IV Hydration Therapy Specialist - Philadelphia, PA
If you are looking for a way to restore a youthful glow to your skin, consider the benefits of glutathione. This natural antioxidant contains an essential nutrient that can help prevent damage to important cellular components in your body and help maintain a youthful appearance.
At Mercado Medical Practice, Dr. Mercado, MD, and Dr. Bossbaly, MD, are proud to offer glutathione treatments to restore the health of your skin. Glutathione treatments offer various benefits that include anti-aging components and skin brightening, as well as provide support to your liver and immune system. Our team will work alongside you to help you determine if glutathione is right for you and your condition to help you achieve skin you can feel comfortable and confident in.
If you’re looking for ways to enhance your skin’s health, our aesthetics team has got you covered. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Mercado or Dr. Bossbaly today or call (215) 234-3784 for more information.
IV Service Near Me | FAQ’s for Geriatricians
What can IV therapy do for me?
IV therapy doesn’t just help you stay hydrated more quickly and effectively than simply drinking water. It can also help you introduce vitamins and even medicines immediately into your system, allowing for quick relief from a wide variety of ailments.
What conditions can IV therapy help treat?
Different IV cocktails can address different needs, but some of the most common reasons patients come to Mercado Medical Practice for IV hydration therapy include:
- Loss of energy
- Difficulty with mood regulation
- Immune system support
- Recovery after chemotherapy and radiation for cancer
Can older adults benefit from IV therapy?
IV hydration isn’t simply a boutique therapy available only to the very wealthy or the very young. As we age, we retain less and less water in our bodies, and certain conditions such as those that impede mobility can make drinking the right amount of fluids difficult. IV therapy is a great way for older adults to receive the hydration they need, and even get an extra boost with a vitamin cocktail.